Friarage Community Primary School uniform options are:
- Friarage yellow T-Shirts or plain yellow polo T-Shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigans
- Dark black or grey school trousers (NO jeans or leggings)
- Dark black or grey skirt
- Grey or black tights (plain)
- Plain white, grey or black socks
- Yellow or blue checked dresses in summer
- Grey or black shorts in summer (Optional)
Due to health and safety reasons, only stud earring allowed.
False nails or nail polish are also not allowed.
- Plain white T-Shirt
- Navy Blue shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
Currently children are allowed to come to school in sensible footwear. From September 2017 children will be required to wear only black shoes or trainers (NO logo’s or markings)
At KS1 & KS2 children need shorts, T shirt and plimsolls/trainers, also warmer clothes for outside P.E.